Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blogging Challenge 10

Blogging Challenge 10





  • How many posts did you write?
  • How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why?
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
  • How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?




   How many posts did I write? I wrote all 10. I thought they were fun because I learned new things that I haven't know before. Also I would do it again. But whatever I fell like writing about not just something that some one else wants me to write.


    All the posts I have posted was all from the challenge. They were all school related. I also put some of my own to. In blogging Challenge 9 I talked about myself and video games and things that I thought I really want to do. So I had fun talking about that because somebody might just like me.

  I got some comments. I got one from a few that I thought I liked. I got some over seas. I only got one from the blogging teacher. I was happy when I saw those because people are actually coming to my blog. So I think thats pretty cool to.

  The post that received the most comments was the one saying why I like Xbox better than Ps3. So I talked to them for awhile. We had a lot of things in common so I thought that was pretty cool. I thought that happend because they like the same things I like. Like Xbox. So people like Xbox to better than ps3.

  The post I most enjoyed writing was number 9. The reason that is because I talked about the ten things I liked. So other people could relate to that. So thats why I think it's pretty cool. The 10 things was actually true about me. So it fells sweet talking about my self and seeing there are people like me out there.

  I did change the theme because you couldn't see the pools or half the words. So I changed it to white now and its easy to see. I tried to make it white and still make it look creative. It's kinda hard because I'm not sure what goes good whit white.

  I don't remember the exact number that I had for widgets. I thought I had enough you can always get some more or remove them. One of my personal favorites is the that says "Thank you for visiting my blog"

  I had one over sea. We didn't really talk that much but I wish we did. He seemed really cool to talk to. The reason is because he could tell me things that I didn't know. I forgot what country he was from. But I would talk to him If I could again.

No comments:

Post a Comment